Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Be a fruit upon the tree of humility


Oh Divine Consciousness
I have come to connect with you, to be with you
to unblock the blockages within me
To release the things that no longer serve me any value or purpose
To fill my heart with divine virtues.
Allow the trees to have peace and bring peace
And may we protect the trees
May the waters be pure and calming  and also have protection
May the herbs and fruits of the earth be nurturing and wholesome
May the earth feel love from us and us love from the earth.
May my heart be full of compassion, joy and perfect peace
May I have the strength to love and support my family and those that surround me
May I have the strength to love myself.
May I let go of fear and worry and be full of trust
I am calm, I am calm
I am peace, I am peace
I am love and I am light
I am perfect as I am
I am that, consciousness, existence and bliss
I am healing, I am healed.
I bow in gratitude for all the blessings I receive each day
I bow in gratitude for this wonderful gift of life.
I bow in gratitude.
Hari Om Tat Sat


No comments:

Post a Comment