Thursday, December 20, 2012

thank you!


Om Namah Sivaya
Namaste Everyone, hope everyone is well and happy and enjoying the festive season.  I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for allowing me to continue to share my passion of yoga with you on our journeys together.  I am far from perfect in my practice and everyday is a continuation of learning and discovery and with every lesson I teach an opportunity, not only to work for healthier bodies and minds for ourselves but also to allow that vibration out into the world, in hope of making a more peaceful world.  I truly from my heart thank you all for that. 

So here I am looking forward to our journeys continuing into 2013 with fresh creativity on and off the mat and inspirations for a year full of joy, peace, love and illumination. 

Dates for your diaries:

Wednesday 2nd Jan, classes start back as normal.  Class schedule is as normal unless otherwise stated.  For the month of January my free posture clinic that I run after the class at pranamaya yoga – Moksh will change to a half an hour theory class.  We will look at the four major paths of yoga, Karma yoga, Bhakti yoga, Raja yoga and Jnana yoga with an overview of all four on the last Wednesday of the month.  These sessions are free and I suggest you bring a note pad and pen.

Tuesday 8th Jan, The class normally held at The British School, 4.45-6.15pm will for this week only be held at the yoga mangala studio.  I have 3 places left, first come first served so book in by email and if you need a map to the studio let me know.

Thursday 10th Jan 5pm-6pm Feature class of the month – Yoga Nidra to be held at the Yoga mangala studio, 4 places available. RPS450
Come and immerse yourselves in a full hour of complete relaxation, a great way to make a gentle affirmation to yourself and start of the New Year being kind to your body and mind.  The whole class is held in savasana our relaxation pose and you will be guided how to completely relax both mentally and physically.  Sounds good to me!

Tuesday 15th Jan  Classes resume at The British School as normal, 4.45-6.15pm.  Please do bring a blanket with you and as the mats now are rather worn at the school I do suggest you bring your own.  I will bring a flask of hot lemon for a little warming before the class starts.

Saturday 2nd Feb marks our third Satsang at Pranamaya Yoga studio, Moksh.  Satsang means truth in company as we come together as part of the sanga (community) and share our energy uplifting one another.  It is a chance to be together and become one using meditation and sound as a tool.  Chanting Kirtan (devotional songs) is way to connect back with yourself and find your inner joy and can be a very powerful experience, people have been chanting these songs in the same way for thousands of years, so come and enjoy the experience.

Dates for future retreats at Neydo Monastery, Pharping and days out at Sri Aurobindo Ashram to be confirmed. 

Any other enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact me, although I will be out of Internet contact from the 22nd Dec until the 2nd Jan

For now be the light that you are

Om shanti  Mangala / nicky.
Om Lokha Somasta Sukinho Bhavantu
May all living entities find harmony, balance and peace
www.yogamangala.blogspot.com
Mangala / Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment