Thursday, June 7, 2018

Powerful words, listen I try to listen.


I’m not sure of the author of these words but I know I needed to hear them today so thought I would share them here.
Om Namah Sivaya –

“You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you.  True power is sitting back and observing things with logic.  True power is restraint.  If words control you that means everyone else can control you.  Breathe and allow things to pass.”

“Whenever you can’t understand little Fawzia, then just wait and let it be.  You will find out that the answer will grow in you, just like desert flowers do.  They stay hidden beneath the sand for a long time and when the rains come, they suddenly sprout and the whole landscape becomes filled with their blossoming pride.  Everything grows effortlessly at the right time, one needs only to pay attention and listen carefully to recognize this moment.” 

No more words – just listen – prayers are for talking, meditation is for listening.  I am trying to listen listen and listen, no matter how painful the answers, I am trying to listen.

Om Namah Sivaya
Have beautiful times of listening

Mangala / Nicky

2 comments: