Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Maha Mrutyanjaya Mantra - the giver of life and bestower of liberation


Every grain of sand came from something bigger, every grain of sand travelled to be in this place.  I put my footprints in the sand, the sand envelopes my toes, the souls of my feet, my skin.  Am I the sand too, or is the sand a part of me?  Every grain of sand came from something bigger, something bigger than me, or am I bigger than it?  Are we not just one and the same, all coming from a larger presence, a huge collective consciousness.  Are we not beating as one in some shape and form, and life - when the heart stops beating, the breath stops flowing, then where do we go?  Back to the one, as I put my eyes to rest and stop the flow of breath, my body may disintegrate but I, the bigger I keeps the journey, moving back to a bigger life.    As we are born so there will be death and again birth.

We chant the Maha Mrutyunjaya mantra in these complex times to bring life and to bestow liberation.  Let the mantra show you what is real, the heart beat of vibration the heart beat of consciousness and chant for a safe journey through.  This mantra wards off death and has a wonderful curative effect for disease, also keeping us safe from accidents.  By chanting this Siva Mantra it will bestow liberation from the bondage of the unreal and bestows on you a long and healthy life and brings inner prosperity of joy, contentment, peace and the truth of eternal consciousness, and once the body has dropped off carries us in safety.
Chant 3, 9, 27 or 108 times . and chant from the heart.

Om Tryambakan Yajamahe
Sugandhim Pusti Vardhanam
Urva Rukam Iva Bhandhanat
Mrityor Muksiya Ma mrtat

Dedicated to Bob, may your journey onward be beautiful.
Shanti Shanti Shanti 

Mangala / Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment