Wednesday, May 8, 2019

The thought for change.


We are made of many layers, the physical, energetic, mental, intellectual and blissful. Each interlaced with the other, until we reach the blissful layer there is division. But I continue my inquiry, my inquiry through each layer, my inquiry through this world, my inquiry through the existence to become one. Where all the scattered thoughts disperse and only 'I am' remains. I am the earth, the water, fire, air and space, I am inside and outside, I am the vital life force; Prana, I am thoughts and memory, I am discrimination and I am peace. I'm walking along the path to reach total absorption, there is happy, then a little more happy comes and a little more  until the destination, where there is a path, a path of only  Tat Twam Asi - limitless and all knowing, and limited; I am that. I am witness, everything I am, I am only witness, but the minute I react then I am involved. My goal Sakshi Bhav - a state where you can be totally unaffected by anything, when you are in Sakshi Bhav there is no end, you are only witness.  
But our minds think and our hearts feel, if we are sorry, this is a flow of thought, the thoughts grow and grow like ocean waves, If I think something continually it gets powerful, when this is a negative thought this can be extremely damaging not only to ourselves but to those that surround us.  We can reverse this way of thinking, everything is there in the mind.  Thinking creates the problem and another type of thinking can solve the problem.  Ultimately we need to feel the need for a change we need to feel the need to turn things around, and walk in the opposite direction, not of disturbance but of  peace and an abiding mind.  Everything is thought power, and practice is the only way to get will power to reach the destination, first the thought comes for change, then practice and finally the will power.  With will power you can do anything you want.     
So if you have the thought for change, then practice practice practice and then practice some more! Walk with me on the path towards your ultimate freedom, all is one, all is peace.
Have beautiful days
Mangala / Nicky

1 comment: